The Connect Audit team has been providing audit and accounting services to both large and small businesses for more than 30 years. We have considerable corporate, financial and management experience in business sectors including Agricultural, Import/Export, Advertising, Education, Franchising, Health Care, Hospitality, Law, Media, Retailing and Travel.
Audit and assurance services
- External and Audit Services
- Audit and Consulting Services – Accounting Systems and control reviews.
- Management reports
- Business Evaluations and Due Diligence Reviews.
- Specialist Computer System Reviews.
- Risk Assessment
- Assurance and Advisory services
- Fraud Prevention Review
- Accounting standards advice
- Financial Reporting (IFRS)
- Forensic Accounting and
Qualified to Audit
- Companies listed on the Australian and Foreign stock exchanges.
- Privately owned corporations and subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Government departments and publicly owned enterprises.
- Public and private hospitals.
- Professional associations and industry bodies.
- Partnerships, trusts and other organisations with special audit requirements.
Connect Audit would have a competitive advantage due to:
It will be a specialised audit practice. Most competitors are a division of general accounting practice. We can work with our referral partners and their clients to use our service on the basis of independence.
Our cost structure should be lower than all second-tier firms and at least the equivalent to medium sized firms. Beacause we use our technology well and target risks appropriately, we are very competitively priced.
Technology using automated workpaper software should keep costs down and promote us as an innovative firm and “smart operator”. Branding as Connect Audit provides us with credibility and a network of national professionals.